- Electrochemically oxidizes the surface of BA, H/L, Vibration and other products and produces color by using the light interference phenomenon of film.
- After Depositing in a mixture of Chromic Acid and Sulfuric Acid and coloring of film,
- coat becomes stable so that product has far higher corrosion resistance when compared to 2B.
- Can produce Brown, Blue, Gold, Black, and other various colors depending on time duration of process. Repeated process can produce multi-colors as well.
- Drawback - Color is sensitive to mechanical properties of material and surface luminance so may cause slight problems in creating a uniform surface color.
SUS/AISI 304 and SUS/AISI 316 others are available also upon request
Brown, Rose Gold, Bronze, Gold, Black (Colors may different depending on surface or coil of the material)